FEED US!
Put your mouse over the pond and click






Apr 25, 2009

Get Ready For GAME DAY

All work and no play....thats what I have been doing for the past 3 weeks. I'm steadily getting ready for my first bazaar of the year next weekend. Sewing clothing, more infant blankets and embroidering everything I can get my hands on.
I decided to stop, smell the roses and spend a couple of days with JUST my kiddos last week.
Guess what I resurrected from my childhood? Ever played the game Hungry Hippos? I'd like to think that anyone that has children, has had children or has been a child at one time knows what this game is.


I brought it out and you should have seen B and E's eyes light up! We set up the hippos and the girls put on the stickers for eyes. Since E is only 2 and B is just over 3 we really didnt go by the rules, just explained how to make the hippos "eat" the marbles. They LOVED it!
That got me to thinking...what other games did I play as a child in the late 70's early 80's?
So I researched it online and came up with the top 10 games of the 80's. We still have all these, Electronic Battleship (I still have the original from when I was a kid), Mouse Trap, Connect Four and Operation.
Check out RETROJUNK.COM that site will definately make you think about your childhood/adolescence again.

Have a happy weekend all!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin