Rules of the meme. Respond and rework. Answer questions on your own blog. Replace one question. Add one question. Tag 6 people.
ok Lets get started...
Here are 6 favs I'm tagging... I hope ya'll find some time to post!
- What are your current obsessions? FABRIC and sewing
- Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often? My crocs, I have the most comfy pair of Athens you can imagine.
- Last dream you had? I never remember my dreams
- Last thing you bought? My daughter has a "cute as can bee" lovey thats getting a bit ragged. Unfortunately, the design has been discontinued so I hit up ebay and thank God I was able to find one. Now we have a spare!
- What are you listening to? The Red Sox and NYY baseball game on ESPN. My hubbies fav TV channel.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Do I really have to grow up? lol
- Favorite holiday spots? I love the mountains, I love snowboarding...I've never been but would love to visit Aspen.
- Reading right now? No time for books, last book I read was Harry Potter 3 years ago LOL
- Four words to describe yourself. Busy, Friendly, Committed, Mom
- Guilty pleasure? Shopping, buying fabrics or clothes. or should I just say...spending money?
- Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak? I love watching videos on U tube. There are some crazy funny ones on there.
- Favourite spring thing to do? Take my girls to the park and play.
- Planning to travel to next? Glouchester to help Joyce put her phones on ebay.
- Best thing you ate or drank lately? That would be the hot fudge sundae I ate after dinner.
- Dream vacation? refer to #7 ;)
- Favourite ever film? Anything with Hugh Jackman as the lead actor. YUM city!
- Care to share some wisdom? Do as much as possible with your children now. They grow up way to fast.
- Song you can't get out of your head? "Bumpin up and down in my little red wagon" My girls listen to their mp3 player with the little people music on it. For some reason only this song gets stuck.
- Thing you are looking forward to? Starting on another dress for a friends daughter tomorrow!