FEED US!
Put your mouse over the pond and click






Mar 23, 2009

The birthday girl in Portabellopixie Claire!


A girlfriend of mine requested a special Dora dress for her daughters 2nd birthday, since they were having a Dora themed party. She helped me pick out the Dora fabric and pretty much gave me free reign on putting the rest of it together. I used the Portabellopixie - Claire pattern by Sandi Henderson, Robert Kaufman (and other) fabrics. I love this round apron dress. The back ties with cute petal straps and the apron has 4 stars and Dora appliqued in coordinating fabrics.
I really thought this dress was going to be a challenge since there are so many steps to it. I was pleasantly surprised, once I picked it up and started I couldnt put it down! I was so excited to see what the finished product would be. It fit her daughters personality to a T.....whimsical, girly and all Dora!



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin