FEED US!
Put your mouse over the pond and click






May 16, 2009

Fridays Fabric Finds

These fabrics come from StudioeFabrics. I never would have known about them if it weren't for Melanie's post over at The Fabric Shopper about the Flourish colorway (thank you!).
So I went to Studio e Fabrics website and discovered some of the cutest modern prints and really felt compelled to share!
Photos courtesy of StudioeFabrics and Sew Fun Fabrics.


The Flourish colorway in turquoise, orange and cream:
Available for purchase at Sew Fun Fabrics and Fabric Supplies






The Za Za Zing in beautiful modern floral of lilacs, creams, pinks, teals and greens:
Yes they also have boy colors!




And then we have the Holiday Magic line that will be available in June 2009.
I'm looking forward to this line and working with it this Christmas, I already know what I want to make for my girls.


2 comments:

Jen said...

Love the fabrics. My local Walmart has gotten rid of all of their fabric :O( I live in a rural area and have to travel more than an hour to get to a Joanne's or Hancock. Thanks for the info!

Two Pretty Little Skirts said...

Hi Jen, thanks for stopping by my blog! Doesnt it stink that Walmart has no more fabrics? There are 3 within 20 miles of me and only one still has fabric. I just bought some pretty cute patriotic/4th of July to make my girls dresses. Cant wait!
You should also check out emeraldcityfabrics.com
Great fabrics at awesome prices!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin