FEED US!
Put your mouse over the pond and click






Jul 10, 2009

Fridays Fabric Finds- Anna Maria Horner

Flowers are a a must in fabrics this year, the bigger the better.
Orchids, wildflowers, leaves, you name it. Throw in some geometric shapes, dots or tiles to match and you have yourself a beautiful palette fit for a king. Or in my case, 2 princesses.
3 hours and one nap time later I came across this beautiful collection of fabrics. Honestly, I couldnt tell you how I missed these. My fav out of her collection are these...


"Drawing Room" ~ Anna Maria's first home decor fabric collection
Anna Maria Horner is a full time mommy slash blogger slash designer of some simply scrumptious fabric palettes and clothing patterns. Here is what she has to say about her "Drawing Room" collection....
"My ideas about designing fabrics specifically for the home (though clothing and accessories are invited to the party as well) were affected by notions of an era that we don't know well, a time when parts of the home were off limits to allow for some untouched sophistication. But also what does it mean to settle a home in the midst of nature, forcing some architecture into an overgrown natural setting? What forms happen inside the home that marry these two notions beautifully? What parts of nature and what parts of architecture do we keep? Where do we begin to notice the inherent architecture that exists in natural forms and how does architecture become influenced by the natural world? These are all questions I asked myself and answered as I saw fit throughout the forms and images in this collection."

Sew Inspiring.

She also designed the "Garden Party" collection that can be found in quilting weight cottons. These are equally gorgeous and can be found in her online shop as well as the "Drawing Room" collection.



Her fabrics are also available for purchase in many brick and mortar shops throughout the U.S., Australia, France, Germany and the U.K.
I hope you enjoyed the fabric eye candy as much as I have ;) Happy Friday everyone!




9 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

The fabrics are sew beautiful.

Maricel said...

These are adorable... :)

By the way, thanks for the button swap dear. Grabbed yours already. =)

Maricel --- Momhood Moments

Unknown said...

I've always wondered how people make fabric -how they make the design/print.
I love the fabric with the birds best.

Alicia said...

wow what awesome prints!!

MaricrisG said...

Her designs are so pretty. I love it. Thanks for sharing this :)

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

WOW those are really pretty!


Stopping by from SITS

Carma Sez said...

love the bold floral; if only I knew how to sew!

The Redhead Riter said...

I love alllllllllllllllll fabric. I'm hopeless.

Chrissy Thomas said...

How fun are those fabrics!! Great find!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin