FEED US!
Put your mouse over the pond and click






Jul 16, 2009

Thumbnail Thursday - TOP o' the Mornin to Ya!

Last weeks photo winner was Mama Mel! Take a bow girl, you guessed right...

Mama Mel said... "It looks like a spool of thread or string. "
Go check out her sweet blog, I promise you'll find something yummy :)
So she's next on the photo list and here is what she contributed...

Hint for todays pic:
The tops were featured on the show Seinfeld.

The first person that leaves me a comment with the correct guess will get their very own picture with link back posted up for next weeks Thumbnail Thursday!
To participate in Thumbnail Thursdays on your blog, grab my button to the right and add your name to Mr. Linky for all to see.
Dont forget to leave me a comment and tell me your participating!
Happy guessing!


8 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

Yum, muffins!

Helen McGinn said...

It's a muffin and I'm second, darn it...scuse the pun! ;O) xx

Helen McGinn said...

Oh, and Top o the Muffin to ya! x

ch said...

Yup Muffin! If you didn't give the hint I probably would have said snickerdoodles:)

JennyMac said...

The only "good" kind of muffin tops are these...

Veronica Lee said...

Looks like pie to me!

The Redhead Riter said...

I'm going to guess...Fried Chicken. LOL

Sapphire Mommy said...

i'm the odd ball but man tha tlooks like the edge of a cookie to me.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin