FEED US!
Put your mouse over the pond and click






Jul 8, 2009

I've Been Honored with an Award

I'm sooooo late getting this award up. This summer is running away quickly!
Thank you Squirrel Queen for honoring me with yet another award! Y'all should go check out her beautiful photography if you havent already. She captures nature like no other ;)



The award reads "o teu blog merece ser filmado" which is Portuguese and translates to "your blog deserves to be filmed".

What to do:
1. Post it to the blog and link to who gave it to you.
2. Choose 5 life situations that could be repeated in slow motion and explain why.
3. List up to 8 blogs and let them know you've given them the award.

My five life situations in slow motion and why:
The first time I held my daughters after giving birth. I never want that feeling to end.
Everyday between 1pm and 4pm. Naptime never goes at snails pace.
Any and all sewing time...I never do seem to get enough.
Summer and Fall. These are my favorite seasons, so full of life and activity.
Opening up the new Ottobre Design magazine. *drool*

I would like to pass this award to a couple of new blogger pallies:





3 comments:

ch said...

Thank you so much for this lovely award! I am honored and flattered.
I hope you will take my butterfly award that I have posted on my blog today.:)
I also linked to your Thursday Thumbnail.

SquirrelQueen said...

Thank you for the kind words and congrats on the award.
I love your slow motion situations. I would love to slow down summer a little I just can't seem to get everything done.

Hope all is well,
Judy

ch said...

Thank you again for this wonderful award. I have posted it on my site.
Have a great weekend!
Cindy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin